The Moto G7 Power was announced last week and today this smartphone has been launched with powerful specifications. The major highlight of this smartphone is its huge 5,000mAh battery which is capable of long-lasting 60 hours on single charge.
The smartphone includes Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC and 6.2-inch HD big display with LTPS LCD and 19:9 aspect ratio.
The smartphone also has 15W TurboPower fast charging support and fingerprint sensor at the backside.
Moto G7 Power Specifications:
- Weight: 193g
- Dimensions: 159.4 x 76 x 9.3 mm
- SIM: Single SIM or Dual (Nano-SIM)
- Display: LTPS IPS LCD with 6.2 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1570 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 (14 nm)
- CPU/GPU: Octa-core processor/Adreno 506
- Card Slot: microSD(dedicated slot supports up to 512 GB)
- Internal: 64GB Storage/4GB RAM
- Real Camera: 12 MP, f2.0 with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.2
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, Radio, USB 2.0 Type-C 1.0, 3.5mm jack
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear side), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Battery: Non-Removable 5,000mAh
- Fast Charge: Available ~ 15W (Global)/ 18W (Germany)
- Colors: Ceramic Black, Marine Blue, and Iced Violet
Moto G7 Power Price:
The price of this smartphone is $249 in the US.
Price in India for 4GB RAM + 64GB model is $197(approximate ₹14000). It will go on sale in India through Flipkart and offline stores.