The PUBG Mobile zombie mode update is finally releasing on February 19 with upcoming PUBG mobile version 0.11.0.
This information is leaked by Mr. Ghost Gaming‘s new YouTube video who earlier leaked that the PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update will feature Zombies mode.
Players will see game server offline for maintenance from 00:00:00 to 8:00:00 (UTC) on February 18.
Although Tencent has not officially stated about zombie mode release and its version so dates may change but Mr. Ghost Gaming has a solid track of leaks in past which were almost correct.
In Zombie mode players must have to play the game with a squad because it will be not available for play in single or duo.
PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update
(New information updated)
- Added Zombie: Players have to fight against zombies and their bosses from Resident Evil 2 along with other opponent players which going to be pretty tough and fun. This mode will be available in a time-limited event mode. This update will include Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and menu.
- Added Moonlight weather feature in Vikendi map that means we will going to get night mode in viekendi map also with beautiful greenish and bluish moonlight.
- Added players spaces which mean more than 4 players we can add in a squad.
- Finally, Vikendi snow map removed from beta version and made it stable version on next update.
- Sanhok will be now available in Arcade mode for quick matches.
- Many more improvements like Shadows disable under settings, past results will be kept now up to one month only, and lastly fixed terrain display bugs for budget smartphones.
NOTE: New update will be pushed to Google Play and App Store on February 19 and if you update game before February 25 then you will get Outfit Box III (7d) x1 and 1,888 BP.